Clays Mill Elementary
Clays Mill's Guidelines for Success:
Cooperate with Others
Always Show Respect
“The mission of Clays Mill Elementary School is to create a collaborative community that ensures all students achieve at high levels and graduate prepared to excel in a global society.”
LHS Volleyball Camp
June 6th - 9th
More information here.
We had students, staff and parents come to CME after school to pull weeds and plant flowers. Thank you for your hard work and making our school grounds beautiful!
Kindergarten Registration 2016-17 School Year
June 6th - 7th
These weekday registration windows are open 9:00am -1:00pm.
Please bring the following to registration:
- Child's birth certificate or other reliable proof of identity (see below*)
- Two proofs of residence, such as a property deed or current lease agreement in your name and a secondary document such as a current utility bill or a current tax bill or receipt
- Proof of child's recent preventative health care exam **
- Up-to-date Kentucky immunization certificate **
- Proof of an eye exam (due by Jan. 1, 2017)
- Proof of a dental exam (due by Jan. 1, 2017)
- Court documents pertaining to your child, if applicable
** You may register without these two documents, but your child may not attend school until they are on file with FCPS.
* Proof of identity & birth date
A legal copy of the child's birth certificate or another official document proving the child's identity and date of birth is required for school registration. These are acceptable alternatives:
- Student's valid passport or other federal government identification;
- Custody decree or court order of dissolution of marriage of the student's parents, identifying the child by name and date of birth;
- Student's valid Kentucky driver's license or permit (if 16 or older);
- Prior school records (other than FCPS) identifying student by name and date of birth; or
- "At this time, I am unable to provide the school with one of the acceptable forms of proof listed above. I understand that this constitutes written notice that Kentucky state law requires that I provide the certified birth certificate or one of the above-listed items to the school within 30 days of student enrollment. If I fail to do so, I understand that I will be reported to local law enforcement or the Kentucky State Police for investigation."
You can get a birth-certificate application from the assigned school or from the Fayette County Health Department, 650 Newtown Pike; call (859) 252-2371.
If you have questions regarding kindergarten enrollment feel free to contact our school secretary or look on the FCPS Kindergarten registration website for additional information.
Kroger Community Rewards Fundraiser
The Kroger fundraising program is changing. You no longer need to buy reloadable Kroger gift cards to support the Clays Mill PTA. Now you will be linking your plus card to Clays Mill as a part of Kroger's new Community Rewards program that begins September 1st in order for us to recieve a quarterly payout based on our spending at Kroger. Please visit the following website and link your plus card to us by logging in to your online Kroger Plus account (or setting up the online feature if you haven't) and connecting to our organization--CME PTA's ID: 11655.
If you have any problems signing up, please call Kroger at 1-866-221-4141. If you have any questions about Clays Mill's participation please call Jennifer Carey at (859) 948-6792.
CME Electronics Recycling Program
We are excited to partner with Funding Factory to recycle our old printer cartridges, cell phones and electronics. Please see the flyer below for more details.
Contact Mrs. Bethel: email@example.com
or Mrs. Carrico: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.